Monday, May 29, 2017
Sunday, May 7, 2017
1. Never make up information.
2. Accept that you are the question and the answer to your existence.
3. You are the only thing that could be here.
4. Remember that you are not separate from the truth.
5. The ego is not real; the preference of wants give the appearance of a second self.
6. Always keep your mind on how the truth serves itself to be free.
7. Keep your word so your mind doesn't create false reality.
8. When knowledge matches actuality, separation disappears.
9. See clearly you are experiencing the perception of the mind's condition and also that conditions filter through memory and emotion.
10. The outer layer of your perception can be expanded with unconditional acceptance.
11. There is no falseness when the second self is gone.
Copyright: Nonduality Bootcamp 2017
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Friday, December 25, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
A wave of activity or action will take place
and something synchronistic will occur that seems to have personal meaning.
For example, I was in the library with my son and happened to pick up a book about D.H. Lawrence, then a couple days later I did a google search on him.
Turns out he has the same birth day that I do, so now there seems to be some relevance projected about a similarity
and this is where the deeper meaning can be unlocked.
In the relating to one's own life as the individual form and personality, one relates to that which reminds it of itself,
thus reinforcing this sense of a meaningful personal experience.
So, this syncronisity is only relevant to the extent that discharging importance of one's personal story is possible.
Life is always providing opportunities to deeply meet the awareness that is.
And so, it is not about making connections like, Hmmmm, maybe I was D. H. Lawrence in a past life... this is where the spiritual trap takes place.
Go deeper and further and the dawning realization inevitably will be, Hmmmmm... exactly how and why did this person others are relating to come into existence? Am I really born? If I am pure awareness how do i keep clinging to name and form?
In this approach the grasping at identity can dissolve into pure being without any story of significance beyond simple presence.